Due to increased demand for our services, we’re experiencing a higher than normal call volume. If you’re a current customer, please visit MyPODS.com to schedule or update your redelivery or final container pick-up date with ease, view your estimated service window, update payment information, change an address, and view invoices.
PODS is open and committed to your safety. Learn more about our COVID-19 response.
Before your quote
DO YOU HAVE ENOUGH ROOM FOR A CONTAINER?
Your PODS container will be maneuvered into place by our patented level lift system, PODZILLA®. PODZILLA needs a flat, level surface and a clearance area that’s at least 12' wide X 15' high X 40' long (including the street). If you’re not sure you have the clearances, check out these helpful tips. If you need more help, give us a call!
HOW WOULD YOU LIKE YOUR CONTAINER PLACED?
- When deciding where to place your container, think of what would be most convenient for yourself and others, such as your neighbors and contractors.
- If you’ll be remodeling, allow enough room for contractors to park vehicles and load and unload tools and equipment.
- It may be useful to position the container so that the blue roll-up door faces the garage (if you have one) for easy access.
- If you live in an apartment or condo parking lot, you’ll need to reserve 3 consecutive parking spaces for delivery and pick-up. (The container will only take up a single space after it’s been placed).
- Don’t have a flat, level surface? Ask us about our premium delivery service.
DO YOU NEED A PERMIT OR HOA APPROVAL?
Check with your local government or neighborhood homeowners association — or give us a call — to see if you need a permit or approval for an on-site PODS container. If you do need to secure a permit or permission, find out if there is a duration limitation.
HOW MUCH CONTAINER SPACE WILL YOU NEED?
Check out our container size chart to get a good idea of which size container you’ll need. If you’re not sure, we can help — just give us a call.
NEED TO RESCHEDULE? JUST GIVE US A CALL.
Timing changed? Need to reschedule your container delivery or pick-up? No worries. We work with your schedule! Just call our Customer Care Team at (855) 706-4758.