Before your quote
DO YOU HAVE ENOUGH ROOM FOR A CONTAINER?
Your PODS container will be maneuvered into place by our patented level lift system, PODZILLA®. PODZILLA needs a flat, level surface and a clearance area that’s at least 12' wide X 15' high X 40' long (including the street). If you’re not sure you have the clearances, check out these helpful tips. If you need more help, give us a call!
HOW WOULD YOU LIKE YOUR CONTAINER PLACED?
- When deciding where to place your container, think of what would be most convenient for yourself and others, such as your neighbors and contractors.
- If you’ll be remodeling, allow enough room for contractors to park vehicles and load and unload tools and equipment.
- It may be useful to position the container so that the blue roll-up door faces the garage (if you have one) for easy access.
- If you live in an apartment or condo parking lot, you’ll need to reserve 3 consecutive parking spaces for delivery and pick-up. (The container will only take up a single space after it’s been placed).
- Don’t have a flat, level surface? Ask us about our premium delivery service.