PODS moving costs
How much does it cost to move with PODS?@Model.Title.HeadingType>
PODS prices are based on several factors, including the number and size of your containers, distance, time frame, and season. You can get the most accurate estimate of your moving cost by requesting a personalized quote.
* Averages based on PODS rates published September 2019. An estimated 20% of PODS moves fall above or below the average range.
PODS Moving Container Sizes
Why Choose PODS@Model.Title.HeadingType>
When it’s time to move, customers choose PODS over the competition because:
- You’re in control of the timeline: You pick your dates, and your container is rented by the month so you can take your time.
- Stay flexible with built-in storage: Easily store your container in your driveway or in one of our 230 Storage Centers nationwide.
- We do the driving: We bring the container to you and transport it to your new home – whether it’s across town or across the county.
- You can customize your move: We have a solution for you, no matter how complicated your move is.
With over 20 years’ experience and 4 million deliveries, we know that local and long-distance moves aren’t a cookie-cutter situation. That’s why we encourage customers to call us for a quote.
When you call us, we ask and answer questions, walking you through each step before quoting a custom, detailed rate estimate based on your unique needs. You get a free quote on the spot, and another in writing via email.
PODS Pricing gives you flexibility & Peace oF mind@Model.Title.HeadingType>
Moving can be stressful, which is why we keep billing simple.
- No deposits, no obligations: Like most hotel reservations, you can reserve your moving container with a credit card – no payments due until 7 days before your container delivery.
- Easy cancellation: Get a full refund when you cancel up to 24 hours before your first container delivery.
- Pay-as-you-go pricing: Unlike other movers, with PODS you don’t need to pay for your entire move upfront. You only pay for each stage at a time, making it easier on your budget.
- No surprise costs: Our pricing isn’t based on the weight of your belongings. Many full-service moving companies charge by weight, so customers risk a big difference between their estimate and final cost.
- Avoid late fees: You rent your container by the month, so you can take your time loading and unloading – without worrying about extra fees on a truck rental.
- Flexible scheduling: With PODS there are no rigid schedules. Change of plans? Just let us know.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR PODS MOVING QUOTE? MORE VALUE. LESS STRESS.
We do all the driving
Flexible, built-in storage
Move at your own pace
High-quality and reliable
Factors that affect your moving costs@Model.Title.HeadingType>
It’s good to know a few details about your move when you call, but don’t worry if you don’t have it all nailed down. We’ll suggest cost-saving strategies to get the most value and flexibility to fit your unique needs.
How far are you moving?
How much are you moving?
What's your timeframe?
Daniel S., Chicago, IL
Brice G., Charleston, SC
Patricia W., Sarasota, FL
Amanda B., Boston, MA
more moving costs resources
Ways to cut moving costs
With research and planning, you can relocate without breaking the bank.
Avoid hidden moving costs
Moving calculators can help with average moving costs, but they miss things, too.
With maximum flexibility in moving dates, our storage options help control costs.
Our timetable covers every moving task from buying supplies to turning on utilities.