Estimate and calculate your pods moving costs
How Much Does PODS Cost?
STRESS LESS AND STAY ON BUDGET WITH PODS’ DETAIL PRICING
PODS Pricing Explained
What are the Costs of my move?
Getting moving quotes is a great place to start when choosing a moving company. When comparing your quotes, it’s important to make sure you’re comparing apples to apples. Whereas PODS gives you a detailed breakdown of all the costs involved in your moving project, other moving companies may only provide moving estimates, leaving out the extra costs that people often forget about.
Here are some of the moving costs to consider when planning a move:
- Truck rental fees
- Additional truck mileage charges, depending on the size of truck and rental location, you will pay an additional $.70 - $2.00/mile.
- Gas (On average, you will pay $.40/mile.*)
- Insurance coverage for the truck rental
- Time spent driving a rental truck
- Food per day
- Towing your car
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN MY PODS QUOTE?
Our detailed pricing structure helps you stay on budget and stress less by taking into account all the various costs of your PODS move, so you don’t have to worry about hidden fees or incurring additional expenses later on.
When reviewing your PODS moving quote, consider the following:
- We do all the driving so you don’t have to drive a truck in unfamiliar territory and worry about accidents, parking, or the truck breaking down.
There are no additional truck charges or gas charges.
- PODS gives you the flexibility to load and unload on your schedule, whereas renting a truck gives you just one day and carries the risk of late fees.
- PODS’ ground-level containers allow for easy, ramp-free loading.
- PODS containers are rented by the month, so you don’t have to worry rushing to meet deadlines, and you can extend your storage service for as long as you need until you’re ready to move into your new home.
*Based on the national average price of gas of $2.88, according to AAA, November 15th, 2018.