Greenville - Spartanburg moving and storage
Nearby Storage Centers
Mumford Road Storage
Greenville, NC 27834
Welcome to Greenville - Spartanburg@Model.Title.HeadingType>
Greenville - Spartanburg Moving Solutions
Greenville - Spartanburg Storage Solutions
Moving to Greenville - Spartanburg
The Greenville-Spartanburg area has a combined population of more than 1.4 million. The cities have a tight community and a focus on building the downtown areas, where residents can enjoy an active culture with plenty of outdoor activities. Many top brands, such as BMW and AFL, have their corporate headquarters in the area. This has helped draw workers there, and new residents find that affordable housing and good schools make finding where to live in Greenville-Spartanburg easy.
This part of South Carolina also has a diverse lineup of neighborhoods. If you reside in downtown Greenville, you'll be near popular attractions such as the Greenville Zoo and the Pettigru Historic District. If you live south in Pleasant Valley, you're near two country clubs and golf courses. You'll find similar options in Spartanburg, which has neighborhoods such as Hillcrest and Fernwood near retailers and quality outdoor spots.
Things to Do and See in Greenville - Spartanburg
You'll find plenty to keep you busy in Greenville-Spartanburg, especially if you enjoy the outdoors. These are some of the top attractions and things to do in the area:
- Croft State Park: Located in Spartanburg County, Croft State Park is a huge green space surrounding Lake Craig, Lake Edwin Johnson, and Lake Johnson. The park encompasses 7,000 acres and has trails for hiking and horseback riding.
- Edwin M. Griffin Nature Preserve: Though considerably smaller than Croft State Park at only 115 acres, this nature preserve near the center of Spartanburg features miles of hiking trails along a wetlands area.
- Falls Park on the Reedy: Located in downtown Greenville, Falls Park offers a place to relax in the city. The park is home to 20 acres of gardens and the Liberty Bridge overlooking the Reedy River.
- Glendale Shoals Preserve & Waterfalls: For a mix of local culture, history, and nature, go to this 13-acre preserve, which features a former mill, a dam, and a bridge constructed in 1928.
- Greenville Zoo: Home to a variety of animals, the Greenville Zoo is a 14-acre facility established in 1960.
- Hub City Railroad Museum: For a look at a niche part of Spartanburg history, visit Hub City Railroad Museum, which features a restored caboose in an historic train depot.
- Spartanburg Regional Museum of History: Interested in learning about the area's history? Check out this history museum, which documents Spartanburg's roots back to the first Spanish explorers.
- Eat at local restaurants: From A Caribbean Sweetness to Willy Taco, Monsoon Noodle House and Wade's Restaurant, Greenville-Spartanburg welcomes an array of palates and cultures.
Greenville-Spartanburg is an incredible area with a thriving community and culture. Use PODS’ moving and storage services to simplify your move, renovation, or remodel so you can spend more time enjoying the beauty of this part of South Carolina.