Step 1: Getting Your Free Moving Quote
Things to Think About Before Requesting a Moving Quote
DO YOU HAVE THE SPACE FOR A CONTAINER DELIVERY?
PODZILLA®, our patented level lift system, needs a flat, level surface and a clearance area that’s at least 12' wide X 15' high X 40' long (including the street) to maneuver your container into place. If you’re not sure you have the clearances PODZILLA requires, just give us a call and our top-rated customer service team will help figure it out.
- If your moving or storage container is being placed in an apartment or condo parking lot, you’ll need to reserve 3 consecutive parking spaces for delivery and pick-up (the container will only occupy one space when PODZILLA is done).
- If you don’t have a flat, level, paved surface to accommodate PODZILLA, ask about our premium delivery service.
Do you know your destination zip code?
Do you need a permit or HOA approval for container placement?
How much container space will you need?
If your situation changes, no worries!
Get a free quote online or by phone@Model.Title.HeadingType>
Getting a quick, convenient quote online
NOTE: Some long-distance moving quotes will require a phone call in order to generate the most accurate estimate.
Understanding your moving quote
All PODS containers are rented by the month. So pricing will show the container rental fee for the first month, as well as delivery and pick-up costs.
- If you’ll need additional storage time, but aren’t sure for how long, we’ll give you all the pricing elements so there won’t be any billing surprises.
- Be sure to ask about our moving and storage discount if you’ll be storing at a PODS Storage Center for 3 months or longer.
Or we can give you a price estimate on the phone
QUESTIONS YOU SHOULD EXPECT WHEN REQUESTING YOUR MOVING ESTIMATE
To give you the most accurate quote possible, we need specific information about your local or long-distance move. Here are some questions you can expect when requesting your PODS free moving quote, either online or by phone.
- What are your expected move-out and move-in dates?
We can usually schedule your container drop-off within days.
- Which size containers do you need and how many?
Remember, PODS containers come in 3 convenient sizes. You can book as many as you like, and even have deliveries and pick-ups staggered for convenience.
- Where do you want your container placed and which way do you want the door facing?
Your PODS Customer Care Associate will check the dimensions of your driveway or other flat, level surface to make sure we can accommodate placement of your container.
- Do you need help packing your stuff or loading and unloading your container?
PODS can refer you to local professional packing and loading companies who know how to maximize container space, minimize shifting, and will give you as much or little assistance as you’d like.
- Do you need to have any vehicles transported?
We work with two trusted national vehicle transport companies with services in your area.
- Do you want extra protection for your belongings?
Check out our contents protection options.
- Do you need packing materials or a lock for your PODS container?
Order them from PODSboxes.com and we’ll ship moving boxes and other storage supplies directly to your door for free.