Self Storage Solutions and Moving Services
The fact of the matter is that many people, who are moving, need storage while they are between homes. Having to coordinate both moving and storage can be a huge hassle, not to mention that you have to load and unload your things multiple times from the van into a self-storage facility, hoping that you get a ground floor room near the front. Why waste time hiring a van or removal company, then dealing with a separate self-storage company when PODS combines both moving and storage into one ideal solution.
With PODS it’s different. Whether you’re moving house, renovating, or you need a self-storage solution, PODS puts you in control. We’ll deliver a PODS moving and storage container right to your door. You can take your time packing, or we can arrange for a team to load for you and when you’re ready; we’ll pick it up and store your container in one of our local secure Storage Centre’s. You can access your things 7 days a week with just 24 hours’ notice required, or we’ll even bring it back to you so you can add or remove items. When you’re ready to move into your new home, we’ll do all the driving and deliver it to your new location, whether it’s across town or across the country. Take all the time you need to unload you moving and storage container.
Our convenient moving and storage concept allows you to take all the time you need to load or unload your secure ground level container, without the hassles and worries of hiring a van, late fees, and the time wasted making multiple trips up and down the tail lift, handling your belongings twice as much.
Benefits over self-storage
- You load and unload on your timetable
- No need to worry about hiring a van and all the associated costs
- Hire charge
- Expensive deposit
- Excess mileage charge
- Late fee
- No need to deal with two separate firms (van hire and self-storage)
- None of the issues that standard self-storage facilities cause
- Unloading a van to move your belongings into a room then doing it all again when you move out. Twice the handling, twice the cost.
- The room may not be on the ground floor, or if it is they will probably charge you more.
- Trying to get your furniture down a corridor, on flimsy old trolleys without damaging it
- Rushing to get everything into your room before the site closes
- Expensive security deposits required. Usually a full month’s rental.
- Combine moving and storage into one simple contract
- We lower your container to ground level for easy loading
- We deliver and collect your container when you want
- Want to add and remove some belongings, you can access your container 7 days a week. Or, alternatively we can deliver it back to you so you can add or remove your items.